Friday, April 10, 2015

April Update

I can't speak for Amanda, but here's my update:

Shared
  • See each other once a month.
  • Go to Chicago (before June)
  • Take a wine tasting class
  • Explore VA
  • Throw a party (a Halloween party, perhaps?)
  • Spend time in DC
This one, I'm doing! I've taken the metro into the city a few times and I'm heading down this weekend to see the monuments and the cherry blossoms, at long last.
  • Do a "fun walk" for charity
  • Write letters (at least one a month)
So far, so good! I still need to write a letter for April, but there's still time.

Catherine
  • Enter a dance showcase or competition
Done! I did this in February.
  • Finish editing Aristeia novel
  • Read 30 books
  • Survive work training
  • Create and beta a roleplaying game
Done! Everyone is enjoying the game so far, I think.
  • Make a family cookbook
  • Put myself out there
In progress. It's a pain.
  • Learn to sew
  • Go to the doctor(s) like an adult
Working on it. I went to the optometrist for the first time in many, many years, and that's a start.
  • Learn self defense
In progress. I take a krav maga class.
  • Take pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment